Giuseppe Bartolomeo Chiari (1654—1727). Oil on canvas. 103.5 × 151 cm. Inv. No. ÃÝ 7495.
Saint Petersburg, The State Hermitage Museum
Receipt: 1779, as a part of the Robert Walpole collection in the Castle Houghton Hall, Norfolk; 1923 — was transferred to the Catherine’s palace in Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin); In the late 1920th — was transferred to the State Museum Fund; 1933 — was returned to the Hermitage.