François Boucher (Circle) (1703—1770). Oil on canvas. 103 × 87 cm (oval). Inv. No. ÃÝ 7656.
Saint Petersburg, The State Hermitage Museum
Receipt: between 1815—1822 were acquired by N.B. Yusupov, were contained in the manor Arkhangelskoe near Moscow; after 1854 were transported to the palace on Moika, Saint Petersburg; in 1925 arrived to the Hermitage Museum from the Palace-Museum of Yusupovs in Petrograd; in 1928 were transferred to the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, Moscow; in 1932 were returned to the Hermitage Museum.