Marble. Roman, after Praxitelesĺ model of the first half of 4th century BCE. Inv. No. A 198.
Saint Petersburg, The State Hermitage Museum
Inscription on the base: ź¤Ŕţßň˛ňÝÓ Ô 1851 Ńţńˇ ţ˛ ¤Ó´˝ŕţŃţ ¤ÓÔŔ˛ňŰŘ˝˛ÔÓ Ô šÓýňÝ ˇ˝˛ˇ´ŕŔ ţÝţýˇ šňýŰŔ ÝÓ ¤ÓŰÓ˛ŔÝ˝ŕţÚ ÔţšÔű°ňÝÝţ˝˛Ŕ╗ (ôAcquired in 1851 from the Papal Government in exchange for the concession of the land in the Palatine hillö).