Pentelic marble. Roman, 2nd century CE. Inv. No. MR 530 (Ma 440).
Paris, Louvre Museum
Found in a wall of Caetani Palace at Rome, 1704. Acquired in 1733 by Pope Clement XII from the Albani collection for the Capitoline museum. In 1797 taken to Paris by Napoleon. In 1815 give to Louis XVIII by Pope Pius VII in exchange for portrait of Napoleon by Canova.