Marble. Rome. First half of the 2nd cent. CE. H. 0.92 m; L. 2.06 m; W. 0.68 m. Inv. No. MR 880 (Ma 475).
Paris, Louvre Museum
Rome, via Ostiense, vigna Monciatti. At first in the Albani collection, then in Musei Capitolini. Has been confiscated under Napoleon and in 1815 was left in the Louvre on exchange for A. Canova’s colossal statue of Napoleon.