Wall fresco painting (close-up).
From the subterranean hall of the Villa of Livia at Prima Porta.
Rome, Roman National Museum, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme
(Museo nazionale romano, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme)
The frescoes were discovered in 1863 in the course of excavations promoted by count Senni. In 1953 were transfered to the Baths of Diocletian. Since 1998 in Palazzo Massimo.